The Word Fuck

Monday, May 3, 2010 1:17 PM Revealed by schatzibug
I say this a lot. I'm not trying to be vulgar. I hate that. When people think I'm just trying to be a potty mouth. I say it because I want to, and because it fits into my sentence the right way. Its a filler. Or an exclamation. A declaration. ...Like "Fuck! a fuckin' wasp fucked up my fucking arm."

It just sounds better than, "ouchie, I got stung by a wasp." I don't see what the big deal is about. Sometimes I choose not to say it. But I usually will. It just comes out without thinking about it.

So sue me.

Fuck!

1 Response to "The Word Fuck"

  1. Anonymous Says:

    Hi! I just found your site - very nice :) I like your writing style.

    I'm over at http://stark-raving-sober.blogspot.com/

    I'd love it if you could stop by.

    So-and-so

Post a Comment